The educational system of the United States of America, as well as of many other countries of the world always includes the writing of academic assignments. This is an obligatory term, which should be fulfilled in a strict accordance with different academic requirements and rules. Each school, college, and university put to use written papers. There are different kinds of essays. One of the most specific types is a thematic essay.
Students are obliged to write this important piece of writing. It is not that easy to perform. Though it has many similarities with other essay types, there are some crucial differences as well. It is necessary to learn all of them and fulfill it as required. Depending on your personal skills, you may face great challenges in any part of this particular task.
WRITE MY THEMATIC ESSAY
Even if you consider all key points, you may fail to accomplish it correctly. As a result, many students use the assistance of special online services. They were initiated with an objective to support students when they are not capable of dealing with this or that assignment. Our online custom writing company also belongs to them.
We are an experienced resource and take great pride in our achievements. We have helped thousands of students from different parts of the globe. Our global popularity is widely spread, and we have many loyal customers. We can resolve any academic complications. Multiple testimonials from our customers and official ratings can fully prove this information. Just conduct a small research on this matter and check our claims on your own.
In the occasion, you cannot complete your thematic essay you may make an order from our service. We can perform this, as well as many other tasks, on any topic and in any academic discipline. We will provide you with all modern conveniences and guarantee the highest quality of our papers. You will never regret if you use our assistance. Simply visit our official website to find out more details.
What is a Thematic Essay?
The first step, which leads to a successful accomplishment of this specific assignment, is to answer the question – What is a thematic essay?
The definition of this essay type tells us that an author is supposed to develop and reveal the major theme in a concrete literature work using various literary techniques, such as metaphor, personification, comparison and other devices. It is necessary to identify and disclose the main subject of the studied work. The author ought to use the evidence, facts, and examples to fully uncover the theme.
Commonly, the thematic essay is associated with social problems in different periods of human civilization. The major challenge comes from the fact that the search for the appropriate and interesting subject is actually difficult. Why is that so complicated? Well, because each person interprets and understands different issues in different ways. You may choose a subject that seems to be relevant. However, for some people, your choice may be of little importance.
Consequently, you should understand your potential audience and try to define the most acceptable and strong idea, which would interest an ordinary reader. You ought to be extremely careful while selecting your themes. Take some time and make allowances for all pros and cons. Find the turning point, which will guide you in the right way and hold on to it.
Be logical and coherent while giving your major ideas and concepts. Think of the most critical issues and introduce them. Include at least one good example to maintain and develop your main statements. Focus on the main argument of your research and find necessary connections to strengthen your core concept.
The given above information is really helpful. Don’t forget it. You may likewise review some other essay types. For instance, compare and contrast essay is very popular and it’s difficult to compose it.
After we have clarified the issue of “What is a thematic essay?” we may go the next step.
How to Write a Thematic Essay
The next stage of writing a thematic paper is to determine the proper method of how to write a thematic essay. Your target is to compose a coherent essay that has an introduction, supporting paragraphs and a conclusion. These are three inevitable elements of any academic assignment.
Writing an effective essay requires careful attention to detail and ability to organize your thoughts regarding the main subject of your research. This is particularly true for thematic essays, which require you to answer specific questions or analyze definite arguments.
Thematic Essay Introduction
To write a proper introduction, you’ll have a need for:
- Relevant topic;
- Intriguing beginning;
- Clear explanation of your major purpose.
Thematic Essay Conclusion
Your conclusion should be:
How to Write a Thematic Essay for English
Please, consider the following tips, which will help you to understand how to write a thematic essay:
- Brainstorm. After you receive or choose a topic, you should determine the main theme. In order to receive the desired results, it is necessary to write down all the thoughts associated with your assignment. In such way, you will get some brilliant ideas to introduce in your paper and will identify the right theme.
- The thesis statement. This is the most important part amongst all components of any essay. This is a brief claim, which is supposed to tell the readers your central message. A single sentence has more significance than other sentences. Using it properly, you may secure your luck or lead yourself to a total failure.
- Introduction. The first paragraph of your writing should be a short introduction. Its prerogative is to highlight the main purpose of your research and attract the attention of your readers. There should be used the skills of a good narrator.
- The main body. The main body of the text contains at least three paragraphs that develop your research. They should present the evidence, some examples, and proven facts. Each element proves your main claims if introducing it correctly. Use only trustworthy informative sources to support your arguments. Conduct some analysis to prove your theory and explain your main claims.
- Conclusion. The closing of your assignment should summarize the major discussion. Your objective is to write a brief review of the work you have already done to make clear each point that is most significant for your paper. Make sure that all questions were answered.
You may also go to this link – It may add some more details on the discussed matter.
GET HELP FROM EXPERT
US History Thematic Essay
Amongst the most popular themes for a thematic paper is the US history thematic essay. There is a great variety of topics that can be used to write impressive pieces of academic writing. Nevertheless, you should learn some other necessities if you want to create a proper project.
For instance, you will require an outline. If you have an effective plan, the things will run smoothly and quickly. You will have a clear view of how to put the whole staff together. They say that reading and fulfilling each point of the plan gradually is a reasonable strategy.
It would be wise to write a draft. It will show you some weak and incorrect positions before you hand the accomplished project to your supervisor. You will definitely miss something or will make grammatical and/or stylistic mistakes. Don’t hurry and make one or two drafts. It gives you an additional opportunity to restate some crucial points.
Mind your references. You must follow a definite format and quote the informative sources you use correctly. Define the required style and follow it.
Mind that it is important to consider the number of words, the length of paragraphs, page count, title, appropriate language and other essentials.
Remember these recommendations for good, and you will sufficiently increase your chances for the highest grade.
You may choose out of the following thematic essay topics:
- The years of Great Depression.
- The Era of Progress in the United States of America.
- The influence of the mass media on history.
- The consequences of the Civil War.
- The issue of racism in the U.S.A. and its links with the world.
- Slavery on the territory of the Northern America.
- The expansion of the U.S.A.
- The U.S.A. in two World Wars.
- The reasons to begin the Cold War.
- Outcomes of the war in Vietnam.
Please, make allowances for the following resource – It contains various topics, which may come you in handy while choosing a topic for a thematic essay in the history of the United States of America.
Global Regents Thematic Essay
If you wish to write the global regents thematic essay, you should make stress on the following points:
- Crucial points;
- Belief systems;
- Environmental issues;
- Economic affairs;
- Alterations in political sphere;
- Cultural affairs;
- Intellectual development;
- National peculiarities;
- Social issues;
- Human rights;
- Scientific development;
- Technological progress;
- Globalization etc.
You may likewise view some other links related to this matter. We also advise reading information about a descriptive essay. It is popular as well, and one day, you might be assigned to perform exactly this type.
Thematic Essay Topics
The correct choice of a topic is utterly important. If choosing the wrong topic, one can hardly count on the interest to his/her work. Be selective and cautious. Choose the one which would be relevant for the readers and pretty easy to write for you.
Belief Systems Thematic Essay
- The development of philosophy in Europe.
- The judgment of the death penalty.
- Main issues of single-parenting.
- The influence of Buddhism.
- Personal development regarding social norms.
The thematic essays operate with facts and evidence. The same goes with informative essays. Reading important data about this particular piece of writing, you may spot some helpful facts that may serve your purpose.
In the event, you feel that it’s not possible to write your thematic essay on time or you are not sure that you are writing it properly use our help. We assure you that we will match up with the toughest academic standards. Order now and enjoy success!
Every piece of writing ever written has its agenda. Whether it is to teach a lesson, show the impact of a particular emotion or portray the reaction to some action, a central theme can be developed. The goal for us as readers is to uncover what the author was trying to say between the lines. When we do finally discover it, we have accomplished the first step of thematic essay writing!
Table Of Contents
What Is A Thematic Essay
When looking at the definition, a thematic essay is a piece of writing in which an author develops the central theme in some literature using literary devices (foreshadowing, imagery, personification, etc.) Pro essay writer must uncover the primary subject, provide literary devices as evidence, and express the overall significance of the theme. The main challenge comes from the fact that although there are various subjects, finding the most meaningful and impactful one can be challenging.
After all, each person has their own varied interpretation, making it hard to wholesomely agree on a central theme. In short, a well written thematic essay comes from a strong main idea that is conclusively proven via literary devices and logical arguments.
Thematic Essay Example Topics
- What is George Orwell trying to show after portraying a “Perfect Utopia” in his book 1984?
- What main idea is George Orwell painting about Communism in the book Animal Farm?
- What is Harper Lee saying about innocence in her novel To Kill A Mockingbird?
- What is John Steinbeck saying about loneliness and isolation in Of Mice and Men?
- What is F. Scott Fitzgerald saying about the American Dream in The Great Gatsby?
Finding and Exploring The Central Theme
As stated before, uncovering the main subject and central theme respectively is the first major step in a thematic essay. However, with all the variety flowing around, it may be difficult to confidently decide on the main subject. To make sure you choose the central theme correctly, follow these steps:
- Summarize the Literature: If you take the SparkNotes version of the book, what main idea is the author trying to purvey? Usually, there will be many hints along the way, so choosing the right direction may not be so challenging.
- Pick the Most Prevalent Subject: One thing to note is the significant difference between a subject and a theme. A subject is the general topic of conversation whether it be love, bravery, deception, etc. A theme is a specific point an author is making about said subject. So, find the talking point that is most commonly being brought up. This will be the focal point of the essay.
- Read Between The Lines: After finding the most suitable subject, decipher what main point the author is trying to make. This will become clearer as you get deeper into the literature since clues and examples will appear on a frequent basis. After fully deciphering the central theme, there is one more major step
- Overall Significance: What is the overall significance that comes from the author’s point? What can be taken from this and applied to our personal lives? In other words, what is the lesson from all of this? What have we learned?
Thematic Essay Outline
The thematic essay has several key components. First of all, it should be five paragraphs or more, depending on the depth of the theme. Next, it must have a concrete thesis, which in other words is the thematic statement that comes from the main subject. The introduction presents the reader with the subject and the thesis statement. The body paragraphs each discuss one literary element or more to defend the validity of the thought, all the while providing many supporting details from the text itself. Lastly, the conclusion summarizes the main arguments presented and finishes off with a statement of overall significance.
Follow the link to learn more about
How To Create A Winning Outline
As stated previously, the introduction’s main purpose is to present the main subject of discussion in a captivating way. The first sentence of the intro should be a hook statement that makes some intriguing claim about the subject of discussion. If done properly, this will grab your reader's attention. Afterward, provide any necessary background information from the literature that will help the audience understand your claims later on. Lastly, put together a well thought out thesis statement that reflects the central theme of the novel.
The body paragraphs in a thematic essay follow a strict format. Since each body paragraph’s purpose is to present a literary device as evidence, the topic sentence should introduce the claim and gateway into the evidence. Every topic sentence must have a literary device, author’s name and the relationship to the claim.
Afterward, to validate the claim, using examples from the book that strengthen the reasoning of your statement. These can be actions from the plot or quotations that are in parallel with the central theme. It is imperative to explain how the action/quote links back to the thesis statement, as it shows that you can support your logic.
Remember: each claim must use a literary device. It can not just be a random moment or inference. Thematic essays are all about proving thesis statements through the use of important literary devices.
The conclusion has three main objectives to complete before wrapping up the entire essay. It should NEVER present any new information or facts but merely go through the information already presented. First of all, restate your thesis statement with the use of a transition such as “In conclusion,”. Then, summarize your three main claims and their influence on the thesis statement. To finish off the entire work, present an overall concluding statement with a global analysis of the subject. Leave your reader with a call to action, interesting them to dig deeper into the topic.
Wrap Things Up
Before submitting your thematic essay for a grade, make sure to check off a couple things to clean up any possible errors. First of all, double check and confirm that the central theme you have decided is the one that the author MOST LIKELY meant to focus on. Unless you can provide a secondary theme and present it strongly enough as a primary, validate the primary subject. Next, go through and proofread your entire essay. Nothing makes reading more irritating than grammatical mistakes, so clean that stuff up as much as possible. Lastly, get a second pair of eyes to read through your essay. It would be helpful to get a classmate as they most likely had a similar assignment, By reading each other's work, you can both make sure that the chosen subject is identical in both papers. Another great way to make sure that you are doing good is to ask one of our essay writers to give you some helpful advice.
Learn From The Example
The best way to familiarise yourself with this type of writing is to learn from an example.
Having Trouble With Your Thematic Essay?
We get it, writing a thematic essay is difficult enough as it is, especially if this your first experience. Even if after reading the article you are still struggling with the concept, get professional essay help from top essay writing service. They will explain the main points in more detail and will help you write an A+ essay. Or, if you just don't have the time or patience, simply order an essay from EssayPro service that will punctuality and efficiently create high-quality content for your teacher's eyes. When it comes to essay writing help, feel free to contact our support team that will put you on the right track. Good luck with your thematic essay!